Fire Destroys Club’s Shed

  • -

Fire Destroys Club’s Shed

Category : Brigade News

Fire crews from Hastings and Bittern attended a fire at the rear of Western Port Secondary College on July 26. Upon arrival at the scene, the shed was completely involved.  The Little Athletics Club used this shed to store their equipment, both the shed and all the equipment were completely destroyed.

While on scene, a fire fighter experienced chest pain.  He received medical treatment from fire crews using their newly purchased Oxy-Viva (Oxygen) whilst awaiting the arrival of Paramedics.  The firefighter was transported by ambulance to hospital, and is recovering well.

The fire was deliberately lit and Police are investigating.